Saturday, October 23, 2010

Total Blog Fail

 So, as you may tell from the date, I was not able to blog about my China experience! I have long since come back from Beijing and gotten back into the swing of college to finish my last year.

The reason I was not able to blog was because of all the Internet restrictions in China! I could not access anything Google, except Gmail. Thanks Great Firewall of China.

I have come back to America with a research paper called Sexual Reproductive Health of Peking University Students. It's based on a 176-student survey and 3 interviews that I had with experts.

During my China experience, I stayed in the Peking University dorms, lived with a host family for a month, and visited a rural village (yay, my favorite!).

It's unfortunate that I wasn't able to write directly from China when I was experiencing everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment